- The heart is a scissor fob to make finding your scissors easier when you drop them into your project bag.
- Tuck a needle into the heart and simply weave in ends as you go.
- The back of the heart has a loop added to attach stitch markers so they are at the ready also.
- Best of all this lovely accessory can be made with bits and bobs of yarn scraps in any weight.
- These hearts are perfect just as they are but they are extra special if you embellish them.
Simply click on the "Handy Hearts" link below then sign in to Ravelry to access this free pattern.