Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 63. This episode was recorded on Monday, 10/10/16.
What We're Working On:
* Brianne is working on Sockhead Hat #9, Always Socks, Upstairs Downstairs Cowl, Evan's Handspun Mittens. Wound yarn for mittens for Ailish.
What We Finished:
* Brianne finished spinning 500+ yards of 2-ply yarn for socks from Walnut Farm Designs on Etsy
Are You Kidding Me?!:
* Brianne had issues with her Gnarled Oak Cardigan
* KitKat Hat by Andre Sue
* Henry's Hat - Win a signed copy of Henry's Hat by Eric & Joanna Johnson. To win, go to the Henry's Hat thread on the Knitworthy Podcast Ravelry group and tell us to whom you would read this book.
Rules: Must be a member of the group to win. One entry per person. Winner will be chosen by random number generator. Contest ends 10/16/2016. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days or they will be put back into the prize box.
* RAK Giveaway - Winner was chosen by Random Number Generator from the Show Us What You're Making thread on Ravelry. Fibergl wins a $5 credit to Tabitha's Heart Ravelry store. Rowena, contact Brianne on Ravelry to claim your prize!