Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 61.
What We're Working On:
* Brianne is working on Hermione's Everyday Handspun Socks, Always Hat (Sugar Maple Hat pattern), Gnarled Oak Cardigan, Nutkin Socks
What We Finished:
* Brianne finished the Hopeful Heather socks. Yay! She also finished the Rabbit cross stitch for Mama Linda. Now she just needs to wash, press and frame it!
Gilding The Lily:
* Brianne bought 4 oz of Superwash Merino/Nylon from Walnut Farm Designs on Etsy, and used a gift card to buy from The Loopy Ewe 2 skeins of Socks That Rock Lightweight, Dream in Color Perfectly Posh and two small cables for her ChiaoGoo Interchangeables.
* What Would You Make With This Yarn? Contest:
Winner is entry 22, Cheryl (cappuccino136), who said that she would make the Weekend Wrap by Cocoknits. Contact me with your address and I'll send this out to you!
* Random Act of Kindness drawing:
From same contest thread. The winner is entry 10, Mary (KNITTINGMARYB). Contact me and I'll give you a $5 gift code to Tabitha's Heart Ravelry store.
Bless your Heart:
For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matthew 6:21