Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 62. This episode was recorded on Monday, 9/19/2016.
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing knitting socks
What We're Working On:
* Linda is working on spinning some beautiful merino, as well as putting a couple of squares on her scrappy sock blanket and socks.
What We Finished:
* Linda finished some art journal entries
* Brianne finished Hermione's Everyday Handspun Socks, Always Hat, Sugar Maple Hat, Rabbit Cross stitch
Gilding The Lily:
* Linda purchased a clear purse organizer to help organize her art supplies in her bag
* Brianne scored at Michaels on Saturday! 50-70% off frames so she bought two for her finished and current cross stitch projects!
* Henry's Hat - Win a signed copy of Henry's Hat by Eric & Joanna Johnson. To win, go to the Henry's Hat thread on the Knitworthy Podcast Ravelry group and tell us to whom you would read this book.
Rules: Must be a member of the group to win. One entry per person. Winner will be chosen by random number generator. Contest ends 10/16/2016. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days or they will be put back into the prize box.
* Please remember to check every episode to see if you are a prize winner! There are still two prizes unclaimed from the last episode. Contact BeingBrianne on Revelry by Private Message to claim your prize. :)
Bless your Heart:
My purpose in writing you is to encourage you and assure you that the grace of God is with you no matter what happens. 1 Peter 5:12