Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 60. This episode was recorded on Monday, 8/22/16.
What We're Wearing:
* Brianne is wearing Mendocino by Isabelle Brem
What We're Working On:
Are You Kidding Me?!:
* Brianne started a cross-stitch. Only to decide that there are two problems. 1) She made a mistake within the first 30 minutes and 2) she needs to change the thread color.
Gilding The Lily:
* Brianne was gifted a beautiful braid of polwarth silk from The Copper Corgi by the beautiful Stephanie (The Rusted Stitch)
* Synneva by A Wee Bit Knitty
* Riley Rose Shawl Contest winner is # 5 who is lacyknitsdaily. Lacy, I will give your name to BostonJen and she will gift you the pattern.
* RAOK drawing! This time the winner is PinkMeyer15. Kadie wins a $5 credit in Tabitha's Heart Ravelry shop! Contact me by Private Message and I'll give you the code.
* What Would You Make With This Yarn? Contest. There are 5 skeins of Nashua Creative Focus Linen 50% Linen/50% Cotton totaling 1,100 yards. To enter this contest go into our Ravelry group and in the What Would You Make With This Yarn? Contest thread give me a specific pattern that you would make. It can be anything! If your pattern is chosen then you win this yarn!
Rules: You must be a member of the group to win. One entry per person. Winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator. The thread will close sometime on Sunday, September 4, 2016
Bless your Heart:
Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what our Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us.