Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 57. We recorded this episode on Friday, June 10, 2016.
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing Mitered square blanket
* Brianne is wearing Adama
Sock Yarn Swappers group on Ravelry
Faith Love Crafts group on Ravelry
What We're Working On:
* Linda is working on scrap blanket
What We Finished:
* Brianne finished Bryan's Christmas Socks, Burp Cloth, Basic Norwegian Star Hat, Adama Cowl, Adama Again, Fibernymph Dyeworks spinning
Gilding The Lily:
* Linda purchased a Journal cover from The Rusted Stitch and Heather bought her two watercolor paints by Daniel Smith
* Brianne purchased 5 skeins of Universal Yarn Fibra Natura Italiano in the Dark Grey color from Tuesday Morning. Score!
***Knitworthy Project Craft 2016***
Join the Knitworthy girls as we document our crafting life this year. Download the guidelines, challenges, and printables at knitworthypodcast.com.
Step 1 is to create a crafting journal. Make it as simple or elaborate as you like. Check out our tutorials for inspiration.
Step 2 is choose a challenge and then post your response to it in your Project Craft Journal. Brianne and Mama Linda will be using a random number generator to choose our challenges. But you may choose however you like.
HOW TO ENTER FOR THE DRAWING!
Snap a pic of your journal page and post it in the thread on Ravelry. Each post is an entry in our prize giveaway
Chatting counts as an entry too so be sure and comment and cheer each other on.
We will draw a winner on each podcast for the next few months or as long as we are able.
The winner of this week's Project Craft giveaway is #414 MissMandiGirl. This week's prize is a bag from Knitty Kitty Bags. Thank you so much for donating to the podcast, Wendy!
Mama Linda's own sweet Mama suffered a heart attack a few weeks back. Doctors determined that the arteries of her heart are severely blocked and that there's nothing more that they can do. They discharged her home to hospice care where we will provide end of life care and comfort measures for her.
Please pray for our family as we take care of this precious woman, and pray for Grandma Ruth that she would be in minimal pain.