Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 55. This episode was recorded on Friday, 4/29/16
What We're Working On:
* Linda is working on a new pair of socks out of JulieSpins yarn and also started a scrap blanket. Her goal is to spin one yarn every weekday. (WOW!)
What We Finished:
* Linda finished the Colorado Miracle Socks and a corespun mohair lock yarn
* Brianne finished Summer Night Socks and Daffodil Socks. We found Regia Arne & Carlos yarn at Jimmy Beans Wool
Gilding The Lily:
* Linda purchased a Jeansdori from GoelzChen on Etsy (Marion Golz)
* Brianne bought stickers from Dixon Doll Creates and Cricket Paper Co as well as wool roving from Woolgatherings
*Linda and Brianne were sent Needle Sweaters by The Rusted Stitch. And they match our beautiful sweater bags!!!
It's a Good Thing:
*Linda's trip to Colorado with Peggy. Met Jan, Cindy sent Ann Budd over, Alex, MichelleStitches (daughter Bethany), Mildred (Mildbeauty on Rav), the Wagners (Open Hemp University)
* The One Hundredth Sheep is a distributer of Strauch Mad Batter Drum Carder. Mom really enjoyed working on it and it didn't hurt her shoulder even after 3 days of using it!
***Knitworthy Project Craft 2016***
Join the Knitworthy girls as we document our crafting life this year. Download the guidelines, challenges, and printables at knitworthypodcast.com.
Step 1 is to create a crafting journal. Make it as simple or elaborate as you like. Check out our tutorials for inspiration.
Step 2 is choose a challenge and then post your response to it in your Project Craft Journal. Brianne and Mama Linda will be using a random number generator to choose our challenges. But you may choose however you like.
HOW TO ENTER FOR THE DRAWING!
Snap a pic of your journal page and post it in the thread on Ravelry. Each post is an entry in our prize giveaway
Chatting counts as an entry too so be sure and comment and cheer each other on.
We will draw a winner on each podcast for the next few months or as long as we are able.
A winning picture of a journaled challenge wins a $25 gift card surprise
A winning comment gets a Ravelry pattern of $5 or less.
OUR CURRENT CHALLENGES
This week Linda drew #77
Brianne drew #28
The winner of this week's Project Craft giveaway is snotestine #310!(266-350)
Bless your Heart:
And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased