Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 54!
What We're Wearing:
* Brianne is wearing Daizie Weigh It Shawl 3
What We're Working On:
What We Finished:
* Brianne finished spinning 4 oz of merino in Malabrigo Nube's Candombe color way. 320 yards of a sport weight.
Gilding The Lily:
* Brianne purchased more stickers. *gasp!* Planner Nation. Simply Mom Designs. Erin Condren Life Planner
* On The Spice Market by Melanie Berg
It's a Good Thing:
* Brianne really enjoyed Ailish's soccer practice techniques, though she's not sure how much the coach enjoyed them.
***Knitworthy Project Craft 2016***
Join the Knitworthy girls as we document our crafting life this year. Download the guidelines, challenges, and printables at knitworthypodcast.com.
Step 1 is to create a crafting journal. Make it as simple or elaborate as you like. Check out our tutorials for inspiration.
Step 2 is choose a challenge and then post your response to it in your Project Craft Journal. Brianne and Mama Linda will be using a random number generator to choose our challenges. But you may choose however you like.
HOW TO ENTER FOR THE DRAWING!
Snap a pic of your journal page and post it in the thread on Ravelry. Each post is an entry in our prize giveaway
Chatting counts as an entry too so be sure and comment and cheer each other on.
We will draw a winner on each podcast for the next few months or as long as we are able.
A winning picture of a journaled challenge wins a $25 gift card surprise
A winning comment gets a Ravelry pattern of $5 or less.
OUR CURRENT CHALLENGES
This week Brianne drew # 96
The winner of this week's Project Craft giveaway is amylin #252 (252-265)