Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 49. Today is Monday, 2/22/16.
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing silk snow dyed scarf created by Peggy at The 100th Sheep and vanilla socks knitted by Brianne
What We're Working On:
* Linda is working on stripey socks and spinning, spinning, spinning.
* Brianne is working on Shaelyn shawl, Sockhead #8, First Handspun Socks, spinning Cheviot (dark turquoise) from Quillin Fiber Arts
What We Finished:
* Linda finished spinning lots of fiber.
* Brianne finished the Crazy Socks
Gilding The Lily:
* Brianne splurged with The Flying Kettle (currently on holiday, so I can't link, but look for her on Etsy) and Up In Yarns Designs
***Knitworthy Project Craft 2016***
Join the Knitworthy girls as we document our crafting life this year. Download the guidelines, challenges, and printables at knitworthypodcast.com.
Step 1 is to create a crafting journal. Make it as simple or elaborate as you like. Check out our tutorials for inspiration.
Step 2 is choose a challenge and then post your response to it in your Project Craft Journal. Brianne and Mama Linda will be using a random number generator to choose our challenges. But you may choose however you like.
HOW TO ENTER FOR THE DRAWING!
Snap a pic of your journal page and post it in the thread on Ravelry. Each post is an entry in our prize giveaway
Chatting counts as an entry too so be sure and comment and cheer each other on.
We will draw a winner on each podcast for the next few months or as long as we are able.
A winning picture of a journaled challenge wins a $25 gift card surprise
A winning comment gets a Ravelry pattern of $5 or less.
OUR CURRENT CHALLENGES
This week Linda drew #9 & 99
Brianne drew #48
The winner of this week's Project Craft giveaway is 152 (shecatch22) (118-159)
Bless your Heart:
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.