Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 45. Today is 12/9/15
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing the Sockhead hat that Brianne made for her
* Brianne is wearing Upstairs Dowstairs
One Minute Health Update on Evan. The rheumatologists do NOT believe that Evan has Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, but that he actually has Transient Synovitis which is a temporary ailment that involves pain in the hip. We go back to St Louis Children's Hospital on December 30th to get a recheck.
What We're Working On:
* Linda is working on darning her favorite socks, knitting on a new Vanilla Sock in Gynx yarn, continuing on adding to the mitered square blanket and spinning The 100th Sheep fiber in Norang Fjord colorway
* Brianne is working on Sox Socks, Autumn Rainbow Socks, Tupelo Slouch, and spinning on the Kitty Mine Crafts fiber from last week.
What We Finished:
* Linda finished some beautiful art in her art journal.
* Brianne finished Upstairs Downstairs, Barley Hat, Sparkley Girls Socks, Nurmilintu, Fibernymph Dye Works BFL in Vampire Kisses
Gilding The Lily:
* Linda received some fiber from The 100th Sheep
* Brianne bought Quillin Fiber Arts Cheviot in Dark Turquoise and Unwind Yarn Company Voyage Aran in Unteal We Meet Again
In October, November and December we are going to take a break from any type of _____along. To enter this contest all you need to do is tell us about what you are hoping to do this holiday season, what you hope to receive as a gift, what traditions you’d like to start/uphold, anything along those lines.
You may post as much as you like in this thread, but you may only win once. For every 100 posts we’ll add another prize! Winner(s) will be chosen by random number generator. Thread will close on January 1, 2016.
Prize donated by Gene and Tammi from Unraveled Ewe on Etsy. A lovely ergonomic wooded crochet hook!
* Be Our Guest!
Bless your Heart:
Luke 1:45 (ESV)
 And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord.”