Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 41. Today is 10/9/2015.
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing hand dyed hand knit cowl made by Peggy from The 100th Sheep
What We're Working On:
* Brianne is working on Sparkly Girl socks (Wool Sundae Yarn Parlor), Autumn Rainbow socks, Weigh It Shawl 3 (Daizie Knits)
What We Finished:
* Linda finished Mitered Square Blankie
* Brianne finished Thunderboom! socks, Ailish (The Homestead Hobbyist) and Evan's Barley hats, Pretty Purls Spa Cloth
Gilding The Lily:
* Linda purchased an Italian yarn called Forever in color 46 www.filaturacervinia.it. From Lowlander Knitwear in Nixa, Mo.
* Brianne received an early birthday present from Stephanie (HotPinkSocks)... A super cute bag that she made for me! Thank you, friend!!!
END OF KNITTING CONTENT
In October, November and December we are going to take a break from any type of _____along. To enter this contest all you need to do is tell us about what you are hoping to do this holiday season, what you hope to receive as a gift, what traditions you’d like to start/uphold, anything along those lines.
You may post as much as you like in this thread, but you may only win once. For every 100 posts we’ll add another prize! Winner(s) will be chosen by random number generator. Thread will close on January 1, 2016.
Comfort & Joy Craft Along:
#39 familydiva, who made hats and a scarf for a missionary, wins the yarn prize
#53 thisyarnmom, who is making hats for her children, wins the fiber prize
Please contact me, BeingBrianne, on Ravelry by PM to give me your mailing address so I can send your prizes to you!
Dyeabolical Yarns Giveaway:
#11 patskein liked the Speckled Blue colorway
Please contact me, BeingBrianne, on Ravelry by PM to give me your mailing address which I will give to Rachel at Dyeabolical Yarns!
NON KNITTING CONTENT
Linda got a Quad rule composition book and a Coletto pen with 10 inks for CreativLEI class with Lisa. This is a free class for the month of October 2015. It's not too late to join. #LoveYourLettering. www.creativlei.com.
* Linda why I smell like Feta
* Be Our Guest! - Today we're joined by Peggy Doney of The 100th Sheep. We are still accepting videos for this segment, so please feel free to send us one!
Bless your Heart:
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.