Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 39. Today is Friday, 9/11/15.
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing Sockhead hat made by Brianne
* Brianne is wearing her My Son Is My Hero shirt for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
What We're Working On:
* Linda is working on mitered square doll blanket for Ailish. Pattern notes she used are found here. She's also working on spinning a beautiful Diamond B sparkly batt.
* Brianne is working on Thunderboom socks, Sockhead #6, Yowza Weigh It Shawl 3, Dishcloths for Christmas gifts, Pretty Purls Spa Cloth. Brianne is also plying the white BFL, but is having issues with her spinning wheel.
What We Finished:
* Linda finished a yarn bra type thing for Tabitha
Gilding The Lily:
* Linda loves her Tim Holtz ruler and score tape.
Dragonpurls' Shaun the Sheep pattern was a design from her amazing brain. Love that girl!
* Brianne purchased two skeins from Havirland and they are beautiful!!! I love Carol's yarn!
END OF KNITTING CONTENT
Dyeabolical Yarn Giveaway
Win a skein of Dyeabolical Sturdy in the Thunderboom colorway! Visit her Etsy shop and then go to our Ravelry group and tell us which colorway is your favorite!
Contest ends 9/30/15. Winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator
Comfort & Joy Craft Along
It may still be summer right now but the holidays are on their way, y’all!
Join us as we get a head start on our holiday gift crafting!!! ANY craft is eligible for this contest, just post a picture of what you made in this thread so that we can “ooh” and “aah” at your amazing and inspiring crafting skills.
There will be two prizes picked by random number generator at the end. You must be a member of our group to win.
Let the crafting begin!
* Linda is thankful Isaac's atv accident was not life threatening.
* Brianne loves celebrating! Getting to celebrate Owen and Bryan's birthdays and our 15 year anniversary next week. Makes me happy!
Bless your Heart:
Psalms 63:7 (ESV)
 for you have been my help,
and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy.