August 12, 2015
Bonus content begins at 42 min
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing the hated and best forgotten vanilla socks
* Brianne is wearing Nurmilintu
What We're Working On:
* Linda worked on the year long vanilla sock project. 1 inch to go!
What We Finished:
* Linda finished a loom knitted hat and a gorgeous skein of handspun yarn spun from the fiber donated by the lovely bellasocks. Fiber is Spun Right Round in Rock Lobster
Gilding The Lily:
* Linda shared
Knitting looms made by cindwoodcrafts.com.
Project bags made by CheryKnits.
* Brianne brought home some Washi Tape from Michael's and Hobby Lobby that she bought on her girls' trip to St Louis. She also bought a skein of Dyeabolical Sturdy Sock in the Thunderboom colorway. It is amazing!!!
End of Knitting Content
Comfort & Joy Craft Along
It may still be summer right now but the holidays are on their way, y’all!
Join us as we get a head start on our holiday gift crafting!!! ANY craft is eligible for this contest, just post a picture of what you made in this thread so that we can “ooh” and “aah” at your amazing and inspiring crafting skills. ️
There will be two winners picked by random number generator at the end. You must be a member of our group to win. One post per project and you do not have to finish the project to post.
Let the crafting begin!
Charity Knit Along Winners!!!
Post #51 janclay knit a blanket for a maternity center in Nicaragua. She wins the bag from On The Dock Knits!
Post #9 Beewing knit a ton of preemie hats! She wins the Anzula Breeze yarn.
Please contact BeingBrianne on Ravelry to arrange shipment of your prizes to you!
* Linda is loving art journaling in her Bible and in her Studio Oh journal. She also thinks it's fun for a record of your knitting journey!
Studio Oh Deconstructed Journal:
Coin envelope template: http://erinzam.com/blog/2009/
Washi Tape 15% off $25 order using the code Summer15
MayMay Made It on YouTube
* Brianne had such a phenomenal time with her best friend Sarah on their girls weekend in St Louis! Exploring Old St Charles, shopping, tea room dining, and crafting together.
Bless your Heart:
And don't forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God.
Hebrews 13:16 (NLT)