Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 38. Today is Friday, August 28, 2015.
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing a knitted beret (She can't remember which one)
* Brianne is wearing Pogona shawl
What We're Working On:
* Linda is working on things that will go into her shop: zipper pulls and yarn for now. She's also working on more altered composition books.
* Brianne is knitting Vanilla Bean Socks, Sockhead Hat #6, Thunderboom Socks, halfway done spinning white BFL to go along with the Fibernymph Dye Works yarn to be made into a shawl.
What We Finished:
* Linda finished a handy heart and two altered composition books. She also finished a beautiful color block hand spun yarn
* Brianne finished Soap Sweaters for the gift box (Comfort & Joy Craft Along)
END OF KNITTING CONTENT
Comfort & Joy Craft Along
It may still be summer right now but the holidays are on their way, y’all!
Join us as we get a head start on our holiday gift crafting!!! ANY craft is eligible for this contest, just post a picture of what you made in this thread so that we can “ooh” and “aah” at your amazing and inspiring crafting skills. ️
There will be two prizes picked by random number generator at the end. You must be a member of our group to win.
Let the crafting begin!
Brianne's Gift Ideas:
All of these are knitted patterns that would not take too much time and they are free patterns on Ravelry!
* Linda is proud of son Isaac who is a sophomore because he signed up for a cardio class in school where a mile is a warm up, but he is determined and is persevering!
* Brianne is overjoyed at how well her kids are adapting to new grades, new schools, and loves hearing everyone's stories at the end of the day.
* Be Our Guest! If you would like to submit a video for Be Our Guest please follow Mama Linda's instructions in the podcast or you can read them in the Be Our Guest thread (Post #42).
Bless your Heart:
You know what I long for, Lord; you hear my every sigh.
Psalm 38:9 (NLT)