Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 35. Today is Monday, July 13, 2015.
What We're Knitting:
* Brianne is knitting Nurmilintu shawl by Heidi Alander, Kalimna shawl by Ambah O'Brien, Zigzagular Socks by Susie White and Route 66 socks
What Came Off The Needles:
* Brianne finished 3 preemie hats
* Brianne finished spinning 4 rolags of Knitty in Color and is done spinning Malabrigo Nube in the Persia colorway
Are You Kidding Me?!:
* Brianne has seemed to have misplaced her knitting mojo.
It's a Good Thing!:
* Brianne loves Hercule Poirot. The Monogram Murders by Sophie Hannah was published last year and is also available in audiobook form
In June and July we are focusing on charitable crafting!
Charity is simply about meeting a need. There are so many needs in our great big world but we don’t need to fix the whole world to make a big difference. One act of kindness is more than enough if you are the one to receive it.
You must link to a project on your page and tell us who you donated to and any other interesting information you have to share. For instance, does this charity hold a special place in your heart for some reason?
Multiple entries are allowed but you may only win once.
Two prizes will be randomly drawn from qualified entries here. You must be a group member to win.
We're going to be having a meet up on this Saturday, July 18th, from 12-1 at Fiber U in Lebanon, MO