Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 34. This episode was recorded on Friday, 6/19/15.
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing the String Theory cowl
* Brianne is wearing a finger knitted scarf made by her daughter Ailish
* Linda and Brianne both loved the road trip to Virginia to see Heather, Spencer and Bennett! It was the best!!!
What We're Knitting:
* Linda is knitting and working on a million things. So instead, she decided to introduce us to Heidi of Dragon Faery Dyeworks, who she met at Fiber Fest in Colorado.
* Brianne is knitting Zigzagular Socks in Mama Linda's hand dyed yarn and started the Route 66 socks today during a dentist appt
What Came Off The Needles:
* Linda finished Wingspan, 3 preemie and 1 newborn hat for charity, as well as a punch needle Bee coaster. She also created a beautiful tag to attach to the items she's crafting for charity. It would also work great for gifts!
* Linda did some spinning while on the trip and was even spinning in the car using her Turkish spindle! She's started keeping a spindle in her purse.
* Brianne finished plying the Fibernymph Dye Works
Gilding The Lily:
* Linda and Brianne both brought home some goodies from Virginia, including some yarn! The LYS we visited was Coordinated Colors Yarn Shoppe in Yorktown, Virginia.
We were also gifted some amazing fiber from the generous and kind BellaSocks. Thank you!!!
In June and July we are focusing on charitable crafting!
Charity is simply about meeting a need. There are so many needs in our great big world but we don’t need to fix the whole world to make a big difference. One act of kindness is more than enough if you are the one to receive it.
You must link to a project on your page and tell us who you donated to and any other interesting information you have to share. For instance, does this charity hold a special place in your heart for some reason?
Multiple entries are allowed but you may only win once.
Two prizes will be randomly drawn from qualified entries here. You must be a group member to win. Prizes are a skein of Anzula Breeze in the Candied Apple color, and the second prize is a knitting bag from On The Dock Knits on Etsy.
Bless your Heart:
Generous hands are blessed hands because they give bread to the poor.