Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 33. Today is Monday, 6/1/15.
Much like The Bakery Bears podcast we are going to try to record as often as we can throughout the summer months. Hopefully there won't be too much time between podcasts.
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing Knit Night
* Linda is loving pinning all the things on Pinterest. If you are curious what my latest obsession is follow me there. You can find her there as stoneybrookec and Brianne is beingbrianne
All about the pH balance of hair
* Brianne is happy that the end of school is here!
* Be Our Guest! Abby who is cozycrafting. You can find her Etsy shop here and her podcast here. Go check out our sweet friend!
What We're Knitting:
* Linda is knitting a secret shawl pattern by the lovely Tabitha's Heart. Stay tuned for more information about the pattern release. She is knitting this out of Plymouth Yarn Nazca Wind.
* Brianne is knitting a Sockhead Hat #4 (for reals), The Elizabeth Shawl, and Bryan's Ravenclaw Socks (using the Fish Lips Kiss Heel)
What Came Off The Needles:
* Linda finished Oops the bunny and a Bear/Dog
* Brianne finished the Tickety Boo For You socks
* Linda spun some yarn for The 100th Sheep
* Brianne is finally finished with the Fibernymph Dye Works!
Are You Kidding Me?!:
* Linda is Dick Van Dyke.
* Brianne not only got needle size wrong on a pair of socks, but also got so engrossed in a show that she completely forgot to start the pattern. Oops!
Gilding The Lily:
* Linda received the gift of an "Oops the Bunny" pattern from Tahlia aka Franciscan Gypsy of Pen, Hook and Needles Podcast
* Brianne won a skein of Havirland 75/25 Sock in the Cherry Blossom Festival colorway. What a blessing!!! She's going to make a Nurmilintu out of it.
It's a Good Thing!:
* Linda follow me on Pinterest "A heart for giving" board for "Charity Along" inspiration
Visit Beewing at Comforting Crafts group on Ravelry to donate charitable items
Also Tabitha's Heart has two free shawl patterns on her website that would make great prayer/happy thought shawls.
* Brianne loves the feeling of putting another handmade item in the gift box!!!
In June and July we are focusing on charitable crafting!
Charity is simply about meeting a need. There are so many needs in our great big world but we don’t need to fix the whole world to make a big difference. One act of kindness is more than enough if you are the one to receive it.
You must link to a project on your page and tell us who you donated to and any other interesting information you have to share. For instance, does this charity hold a special place in your heart for some reason?
Multiple entries are allowed but you may only win once.
Two prizes will be randomly drawn from qualified entries here. You must be a group member to win.
Bless your Heart:
A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.