Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 31. Today is Friday, April 10, 2015
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing a potholder.... making her a Doilyhead!
* Brianne is wearing Ishbel
* Linda had a hair mishap! (We use Branch Basics to clean and Mama Linda is trying Dr. Bronner's, too. Here's some information on Argan Oil.)
* Brianne was so happy to see 4 year old Evan help his 83 year old Great-Grandmother with her shoe. Wouldn't it be lovely if we all helped each other!
Please Be Our Guest: Cheryl, who is cappuccino136 on Ravelry. She showed us her knitted shawl, Mpito, and a Farmer's Market Bag that she's been crocheting.
Our friend, Tabitha's Heart has a market bag that she designed and is offering 50% off this pattern with the code Knitworthy through May 11, 2015.
What We're Knitting:
* Linda is working on potholders and punch needle embroidery (Thank you to Margaret, knitwitty2 on Instagram, who gifted Mama Linda with some tools!)
What Came Off The Needles:
* Linda finished potholders
* Linda reskeined lots of yarn and spun Targhee. Love!
* Brianne finished the 4 oz braid of Falkland from The Homestead Hobbyist and is now spinning some luscious fiber by Fibernymph Dye Works.
Gilding The Lily:
* Linda and Brianne were gifted some lovely yarn by the lovely Margaret aka knitwitty2 on Instagram. Thank you so much!!!
* March is for Matching
Our winner was #13 who is skinouye (Susan). She knitted a pair of matching adult socks and baby socks, as well as a Handy Heart to match Mama Linda! Yay, Susan!!!
* Handy Hearts
The winner was Judyarmfield!!!
* Antiprocrastination April
We all have one. You might even have more than one. That pattern that you've been intending to knit for forever. The yarn you've been saving for the "perfect project". The fiber you say you can't use because you're spinning isn't good enough yet. The technique you've been meaning to learn for forever but aren't sure you're up to it.
The time has come! Pick up those needles, wind the yarn, spin the fiber and learn the technique. It's time to stop procrastinating and start doing!
You must be a member of the group
One post per person, but you may edit the post as much as you like to add more than one project
You must have include a link to your Ravelry project page that has pictures. We want to keep things fair!
This contest runs from April 1st to the 30th. Winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator and will win a bag by Stitched by Sasha!
Bless your Heart:
So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"