Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 27. Today is Monday, March 2, 2015
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing Snapdragon
* Brianne is wearing the Sockhead Hat
Please Be Our Guest! Today our guest was Dianna, who is hishandmaid on Ravelry and Instagram! Her question was "What projects have you knit the most and why?" Dianna has knit 15 of the Baby Boy 5 Hour Sweater! Oh my goodness!
Mom said that the thing she knits the most is stockinette. Brianne said that she has knit socks the most (88 pairs, to be exact!)
What We're Knitting:
What Came Off The Needles:
* Linda finished...
Basic Crocheted button bracelet by Angelamps.
Spool Hats by Stoneybrooke. (Unpublished)
Yarn Ball Bands by Stoneybrooke. (Unpublished)
* Linda leftovers. Purple and grey yumminess from The 100th Sheep mostly
* Brianne plied up the Malabrigo Nube in the Mostaza colorway and got put up into a skein and washed. It looks beautiful!
Are You Kidding Me?!:
* Brianne... Pretty much this whole week. 2nd degree burn on my right palm, Ailish's strep throat, ear infection and allergic reaction to antibiotics, a trip to St Louis for Owen's check up and the sudden passing of my best friend's father as well as helping with his visitation and funeral.
Gilding The Lily:
Linda got a sampler size niddy noddy from Gene and Tammi at Unraveled Ewe on Etsy
* March is for Matching
This month we are taking inspiration from others and making something that matches theirs. You can use the same pattern, or yarn, or color combination… Or all three!
Please only post works in progress and finished projects in the contest thread and keep chatter in the chatter thread.
You must be a member of the group
One post per person, but you may edit the post as much as you like to add more than one project
You must have include a link to your Ravelry project page that has pictures. We want to keep things fair!
This contest runs from March 1st until March 31st. Winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator and will win a pattern download of their choice worth no more than $10.
* Whip Through Your WIPs
Winner is BigD, who is Denise from Central Missouri who frogged a sweater that had been languishing on the needles. Denise you win the cable needle from Wolfe Farms!!! Brianne will get in contact with you to make arrangements to get your beautiful prize to you. And to try to convince you to come to our meet up in Springfield, MO on March 21st from 10am until at least noon at The Library Center cafe.
Bless your Heart:
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who has promised is faithful.