Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 22. Today is Jan 7, 2015.
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing Christmas scarf - Shaelyn by Leila Raabe
* Brianne is happy that Bryan was able to take off time between Christmas and New Year to be with the family.
What We're Knitting:
* Brianne is knitting vanilla Fabel socks, Sockhead hat by Kelly McClure, Ms. Wick socks by Liz Abinante, and vanilla House Cup socks. Sock blockers from The Loopy Ewe.
* Linda is spinning a Maple colorway in super soft merino by Peggy Doney from The 100th Sheep.
* Brianne was gifted an Ashford Traditional spinning wheel by Mom! Yay!!! I can spin now!
Are You Kidding Me?!:
* Linda can't start a hat without it being a möbius. Fiber from Liz at Whirlwind Ranch.
* Brianne is not so great at spinning yet. Unless you like pigtails. Then, I'm awesome.
Gilding The Lily:
* Brianne bought 8 oz of BFL from fiberstory on Etsy. It's beautiful! She also bought a pound of BFL sale yarn from Etsy to practice on.
It's a Good Thing!:
* Brianne is glad for row counters so she can keep track of what she's supposed to be doing!!! Especially using KnitCompanion.
Winner is #19 (pnarva16) who wrote "One of my favorite traditions that we have done with our kids is that we drive to a little country church in our area and see a living nativity on Christmas Eve. On the way home, we drive through different neighborhoods looking at lights and then head home to tuck the kids into bed."
Congratulations!!! I will get in contact with you and send out your bag as soon as I get your mailing address!
Talking about New Year: