Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 23. Today is Monday, January 19, 2015
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing Night Sky Hat
* Linda is loving organizing her studio
* Brianne is choosing joy (her theme for the year) in all areas of her life, including parenting!
San Diego Safari Park (formerly called the San Diego Wild Animal Park)
What We're Knitting:
* Linda is crocheting granny squares
What Came Off The Needles:
* Linda finished art yarn scarfs
* Linda is Spindle Spinning with a spindle from Turtle Made Designs on Etsy. Love. It!
* Brianne made yarn. It isn't beautiful, but it's mine!!!
Are You Kidding Me?!:
* Brianne discovered that doing a 2 ply felt natural, but N-plying is a whole different deal. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.
Gilding The Lily:
Turtle Made Spindle LOVE. It!
Personalized bloodwood crochet hook from Unraveled Ewe! LOVE It!
* Brianne received her pound of undyed BFL!
It's a Good Thing!:
* Linda loves the battery operated Personal Pedi by Laurent
* Brianne is in love with cables.
* Whip Through Your WIPs
For the rest of January and February we’re going to be focusing on wrangling our Works In Progress (WIP) into submission. You can do that in two ways. 1) You can finish the project. 2) You can unravel (aka: rip out) the project.
You may only have one post in this thread but as many projects as you like inside of that post. Just keep editing it to add projects!
Please provide a link to your Ravelry project page for this project, as well as provide a picture. We want to keep this fair for everyone!
This thread will close on February 28th and the winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator on March 1st. Mama Linda and I will be WIPing along with you, but we are not eligible for the prize, which is a beautiful cable needle from Wolfe Farms.
* Choose Joy!
As a part of Brianne’s theme of Choose Joy, we’d love for you to contribute your ideas of ways to choose joy in your life! Help inspire us with your joyful ideas. :)
The winner will receive a skein of yarn and stitch markers from TurtleMade.
You may only post once in this thread. Feel free to put as many ideas as you’d like in this one post, but do not post more than once.
You must be a part of the group to win.
The thread will be closed on February 14th and the winner will be chosen by Random Number Generator.