Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 21. Today is Monday, 12/22/14
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing Night Sky
* Brianne is wearing Quaker Yarn Stretcher
* Brianne loves that we are done moving!!!
What We're Knitting:
* Linda has things to knit on, but they're still in boxes.
* Brianne is knitting plain vanilla socks in Gynx Yarn House Cup colorway
What Came Off The Needles:
* Linda finished
Houndstooth Inifinity Crochet Scarf in Cascade 220
Night Sky Hat in Julie Spins Yarn
Abate Sweater in Patons Natural Yarn
Mittens in my own recipe
Norwegian Star Earflap Hat in Patons Orange and mixed grey
* Brianne finished
Quaker Yarn Stretcher in Jojoland Tonic
Bandana Cowl in Studio June
Power Socks in Turtlemade Power Sock
Are You Kidding Me?!:
* Linda's Rose Red Cowl - Oh My!
It's a Good Thing!:
* Linda Market Pantry Animal Cookies
* Brianne loves brothers who are helpful
For the months of November and December we are focusing on family and thankfulness. We want to hear about any holiday family traditions you have and/or what you are thankful for.
This contest goes through December 28th and the winner will receive a drawstring bag and notions bag set from Chicken Soup Designs!
You must be a member to win. One post per person. Winner will be chosen by random number generator.