Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 20. Today is Friday, November 21, 2014
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing finished objects from this past week
* Brianne is wearing Pogona by Stephen West
* Linda loves her spindle vase with vintage MOP buttons
* Brianne enjoyed the first snow of the season
What We're Knitting:
* Linda is knitting Rose Red hat as a cowl by doubling stitches. She used the Latvian Braid Tutorial on the cowl above. http://ohdessaknits.
com/2010/07/17/latvian-braid- tutorial-and-other-such-stuff/ . She also worked more on the Circle in a Square afghan with scraps.
* Brianne is knitting the Quaker Yarn Stretcher and her Power Socks out of TurtleMade self-striping. She also started the Ms Wick socks.
What Came Off The Needles:
* Brianne finished Pogona! Yaaaaay!
* Linda did no spinning this week. :/
Are You Kidding Me?!:
* Linda has more charting escapades and ends up crocheting quite a lot on her double knit cowl.
* Brianne can't count to 6.
Gilding The Lily:
* Linda got more Lion Brand Wool Ease comes home to finish projects for Christmas. New wood crochet hook. https://www.etsy.com/listing/
190732181/hand-turned-exotic- hardwood-crochet. Unraveled Ewe is the shop!
It's a Good Thing!:
* Linda loves KnittingObsession.com and her explanation of color work knitting. http://www.
* Brianne loves stitchmarkers. The Pogona uses a TON and she was thankful for each and every one of them!
For the months of November and December we are focusing on family and thankfulness. We want to hear about any holiday family traditions you have and/or what you are thankful for.
This contest goes through December 28th and the winner will receive a drawstring bag and notions bag set from Chicken Soup Designs!
You must be a member of our Ravelry group to win. One post per person. Winner will be chosen by random number generator.
Bless your Heart:
But you, Oh Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the one who lifts my head high.