Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 16. Today is Friday, September 26, 2014
Brianne is going solo again this week as Mama Linda is off having some fun with a couple of spinning friends!
What I'm Wearing:
* Brianne is wearing her A Little Jazz that she knit at the 2011 Spring Fling hosted by The Loopy Ewe
* Brianne and Bryan celebrated their 14th wedding anniversary!
What I'm Knitting:
* Brianne is knitting on Flax by Tincan Knits and has bound off the body and started the first sleeve! She has also started the Mountain Retreat Mittens by Pamela Shelmidine. She's also worked on Bryan's Christmas socks and her purse knitting socks.
Are You Kidding Me?!:
* Brianne had Owen try on Flax and it has 6" of positive ease. Holy. Cow. She added some additional length to the body to make it look more proportional and will add more length to the sleeves as well. She also had to start over on the Mountain Retreat Mittens because her yarn was so dark that you couldn't see the stitch pattern.
Gilding The Lily:
* Brianne got 3 new ChiaoGoo size 0 circular sock needles because her gauge has loosened over the years and her newer socks seem to be wearing out quicker. She also bought a pair of ChiaoGoo fixed circulars to use for shawls as well as a pair of Knitter's Pride Nova circulars to try out. AND she caught an update of Unwind Yarn Company and bought a beautiful skein of DK weight yarn in the More Than Words colorway (and is lamenting that she didn't buy two)
We have a winner of our Fresh Face contest! The Random Number Generator chose number 2, which would be Mamagrizzlyknits (Annette)! Congratulations, Annette. I will message you on Ravelry to get your mailing address to send your goodies to you.
Thank you so much to everyone who was a part of the contest and submitted a picture of your fresh faced self. We loved hearing people supporting each other and being encouraging!!!