Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 9. Today is Wed, 7/16/2014
What We're Wearing:
* Linda is wearing a Clapotis made by Brianne
* Brianne is wearing her Mendocino, which is fresh off the needles!
* Brianne was in St Louis with Owen for chemo. Sarah from the In A Sknit podcast offered to come meet me and knit!
What We're Knitting:
* Linda is knitting Passeggiata by Janina Kallio and a green vanilla sock with Crock'O'Dye yarn
* Brianne is knitting the Lena's Socks
What Came Off The Needles:
* Brianne finished the Mendocino!
Gilding The Lily:
* Linda received her custom bag from Chicken Soup Designs and a skein of hibiscus colorway from Dyed by Julia at Yarn Loft
It's a Good Thing!:
* Brianne loves to bake and eat Salted Caramel Bars. They are amazing! Here's a link to the recipe!
Bless Your Heart:
Joshua 1:9 - Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Postcards from the Ozarks:
Today we take a look at a creek in Hercules Glades Wilderness Area where a few local small churches baptize their members in a creek.
This episode's knitting bags can be found at: