What we’re wearing:
What we’re knitting:
What came off the needles:
- Linda finished a beautiful broomstick lace eternity scarf (using a broomstick lace pin, and a size J crochet hook) yarn by Creekview Crafts firstname.lastname@example.org and an absolutely adorable crocheted mama cat with a pocket on its belly that holds a kitten
- Linda has been busy! She spun up 3 skeins of core spun yarns and used Avery tags to label her skeins. She also created a basket of rolags on her DIY blending boards from last week.
Gilding the lily:
- Brianne did a bit of enhancing her stash. Just a smidge. Okay, she got a bit carried away. She bought Springtree Road Muscadine Sock in Weald from a Ravelry destash since the dyer is no longer in business. She also did some online shopping at The Loopy Ewe and got Biscotte & Cie Felix Self-Striping in Eragon, Fable Fibers Biography in Lagoon, and to use for her Camp Loopy project 1 she bought Dream in Color Smooshy in Elfish Sweets.
- Linda couldn’t pick just one name! So she chose 2! First she chose the name Ilean, which was submitted by yarnwhisperer12. You get to choose between the Schaefer Yarn Company Anne, the Dream in Color Everlasting Sock, or a pattern on Ravelry which is $10 or under. Contact me (Brianne) and let me know which one you prefer! The second winner gave us the name Atalanta from Greek mythology, and that would be Manda-Jane! I’ll contact you by PM and let you know what you get to choose from, or you contact me if you know you want the pattern!
Many Thanks To…
- Sister-In-Law and Aunt extraordinaire Aunt Ruthie from Sugar Pie Farmhouse for her ideas on the podcast!