Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 2!
We learned a lot about podcasting when we put out the first episode. There’s a lot more still to learn, but we’re working on it. Promise!!!
What we’re wearing:
- Linda is wearing a beautiful snow dyed scarf that Peggy from The Hundredth Sheep made for her.
- Brianne is wearing her Red Shawl of Happiness
What we’re knitting:
What came off the needles:
- Brianne finished her Pillars socks
- Linda also showed us some core spinning she’s been working on (and I called dibs on it!)
Gilding the lily:
- Brianne added to her stash by purchasing some String Theory Colorworks Continuum Self Striping in the Large Hadron Collider colorway