Thank you so much for joining us for Episode 6!
What we are wearing:
* Linda is wearing Doctor Who Scarf from Season 14 ~ Mini Version. (And guess what? She totally found the Adipose Babies pattern!
Gooseberries (New segment! Tasty weekly chit chat. Thanks to Stephanie for that name!)
* Sombrero repurposing
1. Fruit bowl
2. Dog Bed
3. Wall Art
4. Sun Hat for Hubby
* Linda introduces the "Postcards from the Ozarks" Bonus content included at the end of each episode. (And the politically incorrect Indian.)
What we are knitting:
* Linda is knitting the Bluebells Shawl gifted by Manda-Jane knitted in Polworth handspun by Samantha of Wool Sundae Yarn Parlor in "Uncorked" colorway.
* Brianne is knitting Featherweight 2.0 out of Anzula Breeze in the Spruce colorway, and Bryan's Christmas Socks 2014 out of Trekking XXL in color 326.
What came off the needles:
* Brianne finished her Camp Loopy - Hermione's Everyday Socks out of Dream in Color Smooshy in the Elfish Sweets colorway, and the Find a Penny shawlette by Lindsay Tabsh made of Fable Fibers Biography in the Lagoon colorway and some of Mom's hand spun core spun.
* Linda finished the second skein of Polworth in "Uncorked" color from Wool Sundae and also finished one skein of Merino Superwash in "Pretty Japanese Ladies" colorway dyed by Purple Goddess Design.
Gilding the Lily:
* Linda purchased yarn from JulieSpins in Olive colorway to finish Snapdragon Tunisian Crochet Shawl. Also coming soon is Berries colorway in Columbian fiber from Eternity Ranch Knits who is group member Tami74 on Ravelry.
* Brianne bought her yarn for Camp Loopy's Project Two, Malabrigo Sock in the Playa colorway. She's going to modify the Mendocino shawl by Isabelle Brem to make it larger so it uses up the 600 yard yarn requirement.
Are You Kidding Me?!: (New segment! Where we discuss weekly fails. Thanks for the name, Sheila!)
* OOPSIE on the name Linda plugged in for our viewer question last week. Apologies to Ruthie who is rlaba51 on Ravelry for changing her RAV name without her consent.
It's a Good Thing:
* Linda's $1.66 eBay stitch markers arrived!
*This weeks knitting bags found at: Thirty-One Gifts
* New Podcasts we listened to... Two Tangled Skeins (Sue even mentioned us! Thanks, Sue!), Baarmy Girls, Yarngasm, A Down Under Yarn
Bless Your Heart:
This week we share Psalm 29:11
"God makes His people strong.
God gives His people peace."
Photo credit to Linda/Stoneybrooke
Postcards From the Ozarks:
Each week we include bonus content at the end of the podcast. There you will find weekly project photos and we take the time to introduce you to something we love in the Ozarks. Get a little glimpse of our world as you watch each week.
This week look for a tour of Branson's nostalgic "Dick's Old Time 5 and 10" a Branson institution for 50 years! Accompanied by local bluegrass artists Union Flat Revival
Photo credits: Linda/Stoneybrooke, Brianne/BeingBrianne, Danielle Crouch, Liz from Whirlwind Ranch Alpacas.
Music credits: Intro written and performed by Jared Lee, Closing music performed by Union Flat Revival featuring the Crouch family. Jason (banjo), Alicia (guitar), Heyden (guitar), Danielle (bass). Song "Blue Ridge Cabin Home"